The BMB needs YOU
As our band continues to grow, so do our expenses. Uniforms, instruments, and travel are expensive, and we rely on our fans to continue marching. That's where you come in! Gifts of any amount will directly support the BMB's greatest needs. Give now to help with some of our most urgent needs, including:
- 100 new uniforms ($500 each)
- Updated sousaphone section ($6,000 each!)
- Sound system for our on-field soloists ($6,000 total)
- Copyright permissions for music ($5,000 for about 30 minutes of music)
- Updated mellophone section ($1,500 each!)
Gifts of ANY amount will make a difference and bring us closer to receiving that $20,000 match!
Adopt a BMB Member
With a gift of $250 or more, you can "Adopt" a BMB member! When you adopt a BMB member, you will receive a sponsorship package that includes:
- a photo of your BMB member with his/her section in the band
- two tickets to the Homecoming football game on October 12
To adopt a BMB member today, make your gift of $250 and answer the questions about your sponsorship package on the giving page!
*Note: To receive homecoming tickets, gifts must be received no later than October 7, 2019**
475 Donors for the BMB
Thank you to all of our fans and alumni who have supported us so far. An anonymous donor committed to donating $20,000 if we could reach a goal of 475 donations (one for each member of the band!) We asked, and you answered. We've received more than 475 donations this season from our generous fans and donors. Thank you to everyone who has given!
If you haven't given yet, you can still make a difference. Our expenses are ongoing, from travel costs to instrument replacement and repairs, you can still make an important impact on the BMB.