Gifts to Swimming and Diving help us in and out of the pool. Your support will ensure we can have updated equipment. Your gift will help us with many needs including:
- Three power racks that help develop raw sprint power and increase power off walls ($2,000 each)
- Diving mats for dryland training
- One new block with a relay wedge to be able to practice relay starts that are allowed at NCAAs
- New timing system ($5,000-7,000)
- Additionally, we would like to honor the program’s All-Americans with banners to be hung in the pool (around $5,000-7,000)
Last year we had the second most donations out of all UWEC teams, earning us an extra $1,000! Please support us again this year so we can take home first place.
In addition, when the department reaches 100 donations to ANY women’s program, it will unlock a $1,000 donation to the Judy Kruckman Women’s Opportunity Fund, allowing your gift during DIII Week to have twice the impact!
Your generous support will play an important role in the maintenance and growth of UW-Eau Claire Swimming and Diving. Thank you for your support, and we hope to see you cheering us on next season. We are grateful for every student-athlete, coach, athletic trainer, administrator, and fan of Blugold Swimming and Diving, and we can’t wait to see what our future has in store for us. Go Blugolds!