The BMB needs YOU
As the BMB continues to grow, so do our expenses. Uniforms, instruments, and travel are expensive, and we rely on our fans to continue marching. That's where you come in! Gifts of any amount will directly support the BMB's greatest needs. Give now to help with some of our most urgent needs and support the 460 members of the Blugold Marching Band.
Adopt a BMB Member
Please consider supporting the BMB with a gift to the Blugold Marching Band Advancement Fund. With a gift of $250 or more, you can “adopt” a band member. With a gift of $400 or more, you can adopt two band members! With a gift of $400 or more, you can adopt one of the section leaders or drum majors! When you adopt any band member, your sponsorship package will include:
- A photo of your BMB member with his/her section in the band
- Two tickets to the Homecoming football game on October 8
To adopt a BMB member today, make your gift and answer the questions about your sponsorship package on the giving page!
*Note: To receive homecoming tickets, gifts must be received no later than October 4, 2022. Tickets will be available at the will-call window at Carson Park.**
Your Gift Supports
Under the leadership of Dr. Randy Dickerson, the BMB is back and better than ever after the unique challenges we have all been faced with these past few years. Our band of 460 members needs your help to cover travel expenses, uniforms, equipment and more. The BMB cannot continue to march without the support of its fans. Your gift to the BMB Advancement Fund supports the band’s greatest needs, including travel expenses, instrument purchase and repair, uniform updates, and more. Some of our specific needs this year include:
- Travel expenses as bus costs have skyrocketed and we don’t have funds to do normal, regional travel ($10,000 total)
- Student fees to help cover meals and expenses during band camp and performance trips for all 460 member ($100 per student)
- 45 new color guard uniforms ($180 per uniform)